Vizag Steel Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Technician/Graduate Apprentice | 250 Posts | Last Date : 31 July 2023 |
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is an integrated steel producer in Visakhapatnam, India built using German and Soviet technology. The company has grown from a loss-making industry to 3-billion-dollar turnover company registering a growth of 203.6% in just four years. Vizag Steel Plant was conferred Navratna status on 17 November 2010.
Founded in 1971, the company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tonnes total of salable steel produced. It is the largest single site plant in India and Asia minor (or south and east Asia combined).
Vizag Steel Recruitment Overview :
|Organization Name||Vizag Steel Plant|
|Job Role||Technician/Graduate Apprentice|
Qualification For Vizag Steel Recruitment –
Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees (GAT):
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University.
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical/Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science / IT, Metallurgy, Instrumentation, Civil, Chemical, Environmental Engg, Ceramics.
Technician Apprenticeship Trainees (TAT):
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- Disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical/Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Mining, Ceramics, Metallurgy, Chemical, Computer Science, Environmental Engg
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- Engineering / Diploma passed out (in the years 2021/2022/2023 only) and who have registered in MHRD NATS Portal.(which is mandatory.)
Check This Jobs Also –
Vizag Steel Recruitment Salary –
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
Total Vacancies – 250 Posts
- Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees (GAT): 200 Posts
- Technician Apprenticeship Trainees (TAT): 50 Posts
Selection Process –
- Candidates shall be called for Personal Interviews based on a percentage of marks achieved in their respective discipline/branch taking into consideration the respective reservation norms.
- The interview schedule for the eligible shortlisted candidates will be communicated to the candidate’s Registered Mobile number and Email address only.
- The Mobile Number and e-mail ID given in the Bio-data form/online registration in the NATS Portal must be valid for a minimum of twelve months for communication purposes.
- Candidates shortlisted for an interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Category (as applicable) etc. as per intimation to be given to the shortlisted candidates
How to Apply –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online on or before 31 July 2023
सूचना – ऊपर दी गयी नौकरी की जानकारी इंटरनेट शोध के आधार पर रखी गई। इस वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध जानकारी को यथासंभव प्रामाणिक बनाने के लिए सभी प्रयास किए गए हैं। कृपया इस वेबसाइट में दी गई सभी जानकारी की पुष्टि करने के बाद ही कोई निर्णय लें क्योंकि सभी जानकारी इंटरनेट शोध के आधार पर रखी गई है और यह ब्लॉग किसी भी जानकारी के गलत या सही होने का दावा नहीं करता है। इसलिए बाद में इस वेबसाइट के मालिक की किसी भी तरह से जिम्मेदारी नहीं होगी |