SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 | Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, Havaldar | 12th | 1558 Vacancies | Last Date : 21 July 2023 | —
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification on 30th June 2023 to fill various Vacancies i.e. Multi-Tasking Staff a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post and Havaldar on regular basis. The online registration will commence on 30th June 2023. So Interested and eligible graduates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 30/06/2023 to 21/07/2023. Candidates waiting for the SSC MTS 2023 notification can apply online using the online application link given below. Candidates can view the vacancy & eligibility details (such as selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates) in the below content.
SSC MTS Recruitment Overview :
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Organization Location||Lucknow, Uttar PradeshAcross India|
|Job Role||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, Havaldar|
|No of Vacancies||1558|
Vacancy Details of SSC MTS 2023 :
The SSC MTS competitive examination is conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for the posts of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff under various Ministries / Departments / Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies / Statutory Bodies / Tribunals, etc.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|1||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||1198|
Havaldar Vacancy :
A General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, NonMinisterial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under the Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
SSC MTS Salary :
|Name of the Posts||Pay Level|
|MTS & Havaldar||Pay Level – 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission|
Check This Jobs Also –
Age Limit :
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||18 years||25 Years (CBN) & 27 Years (CBIC) (according to the Department)|
Age Relaxation :
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for different categories as given under:
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities: PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|4||PwD + OBC||13 years|
|5||PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
|7||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years & [08 years (SC/ST)]|
|8||Central Government Civilian Employees: (rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service)||40 years|
|9||Central Government Civilian Employees: (rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service) (SC/ST)||45 years|
|10||Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||35 years|
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Selection Process :
The Selection for SSC MTS Exam will be based on three stages.
- Paper I (Online Exam)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the Havaldar Post)
- Document Verification
Application Fees :
|General / OBC||100/-|
|SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Women||Fee exemption|
Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- People of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
Important Dates for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 :
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||30/06/2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||21/07/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)||22/07/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Generating Offline Challan||23/07/2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan (During working hours of Bank)||24/07/2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||26/07/2023 to 28/07/2023|
|Date of Tier-I Online Exam||September 2023|
|Date of Tier-II Examination||To be notified later|
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 :
- Visit SSC Website www.ssc.nic.in
- On the Home Page Click ->New User? / Register Now.
- New User: Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- After registering, candidates may log in using their registration number and password.
- Users who have previously registered may log in & apply directly.
- The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Candidates must correctly fill out all of the information requested on the application form.
- No changes can be made after the form has been submitted.
- Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Candidates can pay their application fee online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Links for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 :
Apply Link – Click Here
Official Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
सूचना – ऊपर दी गयी नौकरी की जानकारी इंटरनेट शोध के आधार पर रखी गई। इस वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध जानकारी को यथासंभव प्रामाणिक बनाने के लिए सभी प्रयास किए गए हैं। कृपया इस वेबसाइट में दी गई सभी जानकारी की पुष्टि करने के बाद ही कोई निर्णय लें क्योंकि सभी जानकारी इंटरनेट शोध के आधार पर रखी गई है और यह ब्लॉग किसी भी जानकारी के गलत या सही होने का दावा नहीं करता है। इसलिए बाद में इस वेबसाइट के मालिक की किसी भी तरह से जिम्मेदारी नहीं होगी |