DRDO CFEES Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprentice | 36 Posts | Last Date : 15 July 2023 |
Organization Name :- DRDO – Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety (CFEES)
DRDO The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
Organization Website :- www.drdo.gov.in
Name of Post :- Apprentice
Location :- Delhi
Stipend :- Rs. 7,000/- pm
- Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with a minimum of two years duration except for the Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA). For apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the years 2021 & 2022 are only eligible to apply
Total Vacancies :-
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV): 1 post
- Draughtsman (Civil): 04 Post
- Electronics Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 06 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): 18 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Candidates will be screened by shortlisting based on marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by a Screening test/interview.
- Details of shortlisted candidates for interview will be intimated through email/SMS.
- Candidates are advised to check regularly for the exact date and time of the interview/screening test.
- Screening test/interview (or) both will be conducted at CFEES, Delhi, for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through email/ SMS.
How to Apply :-
- All Interested and eligible candidates can for the post online latest by 15 July 2023.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here