CSMCRI Recruitment 2023 | Technical Officer/Technical Assistant/Technician/Jr. Stenographer | 43 Posts | Last Date : 03 July 2023 |
With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world.
As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
CSMCRI Recruitment Overview :
|Organization Name||Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)|
|Job Role||Technical Officer/Technical Assistant/Technician/Jr. Stenographer|
- Technical Officer
- Technical Assistant
- Jr. Stenographer
Qualification For CSMCRI Recruitment –
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of at least 3 years full time duration, with minimum 60% marks and experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field. OR
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma Course with minimum 60% marks and experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field.
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering of at least 3 years full time duration, with minimum 60% marks and experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field. OR
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering of at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma Course with minimum 60% marks and experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field.
- SSC/10th Standard or equivalent with Science Subjects with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate or National/State Trade Certificate in the Relevant Trade. OR
- SSC/10th Standard or equivalent with Science Subjects with 55% marks and two years full-time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized institution in Relevant Trade OR
- SSC/10th Standard or equivalent with Science Subjects with 55% marks and three years of work experience in relevant Trade.
- Civil Draughtsman
- Electronic Mechanic
- Fire/Safety Man
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Instrument Mechanic
- Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic
- Minimum education qualification of 10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer type speed and using computer as prescribed norms of DoPT/CSIR, in shorthand, either in English or Hindi.
Check This Jobs Also –
CSMCRI Recruitment Salary –
- Technical Officer: Rs.44,900/-pm
- Technical Assistant: Rs.35,400/-pm
- Technician: Rs.19,900/-pm
- Jr. Stenographer: Rs.25,500/-pm
Total Vacancies :- 43 Posts
- Technical Officer: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 09 Posts
- Technician: 28 Posts
- Jr. Stenographer: 03 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The Selection process includes an interview.
- The Detailed selection process for each post is explained in the advertisement. (check the advertisement)
Application Fees :-
- Candidates must pay an amount of ₹ 500/- Non-refundable (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards the application fee (Separately for each post- code) through the link available in the online application.
- SC/ST/PwD/Women/CSIR Employees/Ex-Servicemen are exempt from payment of application fee.
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online latest by 03 July 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
सूचना – ऊपर दी गयी नौकरी की जानकारी इंटरनेट शोध के आधार पर रखी गई। इस वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध जानकारी को यथासंभव प्रामाणिक बनाने के लिए सभी प्रयास किए गए हैं। कृपया इस वेबसाइट में दी गई सभी जानकारी की पुष्टि करने के बाद ही कोई निर्णय लें क्योंकि सभी जानकारी इंटरनेट शोध के आधार पर रखी गई है और यह ब्लॉग किसी भी जानकारी के गलत या सही होने का दावा नहीं करता है। इसलिए बाद में इस वेबसाइट के मालिक की किसी भी तरह से जिम्मेदारी नहीं होगी |