BEL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Engineering Assistant, Technician, Clerk Cum Computer Operator | 21 Posts | Last Date : 08 August 2023 |
Organization Name :- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).
Organization Website :- www.bel-india.in
Name of Post :- Engineering Assistant, Technician, Clerk Cum Computer Operator
Location :- Chennai
- Engineering Assistant: Rs.24500-3%- 90000/-+ Admissible allowances
- Technician C/ Clerk-cum Computer Operator: Rs.21500-3%- 82000/-+ Admissible allowances
- Full time Diploma in Engineering of at least 3 years duration in the relevant subject
Technician C (Electronics Mechanic / Fitter):
- SSLC + ITI + one year apprenticeship OR
- SSLC + 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course in the relevant Trade
Clerk Cum Computer Operator:
- Graduation in B.Com./BBM (full-time) + knowledge in Computer Operation
Total Vacancies :-
- Engineering Assistant: 06 Posts
- Technician C:
- Electronics Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Fitter: 06 Posts
- Clerk-cum Computer Operator: 05 Posts
Age Limit (As on 01 July 2023) :- 28 Years
- The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC, ST candidates by 5 years
- The upper age limit will be relaxable for OBC candidates by 3 years.
- For candidates belonging to PwBD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years‟ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be through Written Test and Trade test (practical test / skill test), if any.
- The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and other conditions will be shortlisted for written test.
- However, trade test (practical test / skill test) will be conducted at the discretion of the management, if required.
Application Fees :-
- General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.295/- (Application fee: Rs.250/- plus 18% GST).
- SC/PwBD Candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 08 August 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here